Mon – Fri, 7am – 6pm,
Saturday, 8am – 4pm.
Closed Sundays & Bank Holidays.
Office: 01978 661 875 or 01978 660 039
Mobile: 07792 935 999
2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR, we are the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be addressed to Richard Croft at Wrexham Self Storage Ltd, 427 Ash Road North, Wrexham, LL13 9UF, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Richard Croft.
3. By using the Website you consent to this policy.
Information we collect;
4. We will collect personal data on this Website only if it is directly provided to us by you the user, e.g. your e-mail
address, name, home or work address and telephone number, and therefore have been provided by you with your consent. Normally you will only provide such details if you wish to inquire about our services online or otherwise.
5. Your payment information (e.g. credit card details) provided when you make storage, transport, or another related payment is not stored by us unless otherwise agreed for the purposes of future regular payments. That information is processed securely and privately by the third party payment processors that we use.
6. We may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use of your information;
7. We may hold and process personal data that you provide to us in accordance with the DPA and GDPR.
8. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you, and to meet our contractual commitments to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
8.1. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service;
8.2. If you are an existing customer we may contact you occasionally with information about our goods and services
similar to those that were the subject of previous business with you, such as are considered as being of legitimate interest to you
Disclosure of your information;
9. We may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable us to comply with the law and to assist fraud
protection and minimise credit risk.
10. If you do not want us to use your data for our use, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this
when you provide your details to us on the form on which we collect your data, or you can do so by writing to us at
the address detailed in clause 2, or sending us an email to email@example.com at any time.
Controlling the use of your data
11. You can revoke or vary your consent for us to use your data at any time. If you do not want us to use your data or want to vary the consent that you have provided you can write to us at the address detailed in clause 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
12. We do not require, use, or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
14. Otherwise, we will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or legal process served on us or the website.
15. You have the right to opt out of our processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting us at email@example.com
16. The transmission of information via the Internet or email is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data while you are transmitting it to our site; any such transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
17. You might find links to third party websites on our website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
18. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by us. Please write to us or contact us by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information we hold relating to you. You can write to us at Wrexham Self Storage, 427 Ash Road North, Wrexham, LL13 9UF or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that we hold. We will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
19. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how we may use your data. You also have the right to request that we cease using your data or that we delete all personal data records that we hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by writing to us at the address detailed in clause 2, above, or by email to email@example.com
Changes to this policy